Saturday 18 June 2011

Beyonce Writes For Essence Magazine

Tastefully done shots on a farm with soft sensual looks with a country girl twist.

It is one way of promoting her new album. “Run the World” Beyonce pens her first cover story, Eat, Play, Love, for the July issue of Essence Magazine. The R&B superstar reveals how a nine-month break from recording reignited her creativity and her soul.


Here’s an excerpt: “I had talked about taking a vacation before, but always ended up in the studio after two weeks, so no one believed me. This time, though, I was serious. I was going to give myself a year to do the things I never get to do. Simple things like play with my nephew, pick him up from school, visit museums, go to concerts, see some Broadway shows, learn to cook a meal and spend time with my husband… Yes, I needed some relaxation, but I wanted inspiration too, from regular everyday things. They did not have to be over-the-top productions. I was looking for tiny moments that would speak to my heart and make me smile…”


The Billboard Millennium Award recipient also recently covered and interviewed with Cosmopolitan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...