Thursday 25 August 2011

Jim Carrey Message to Emma Stone

The youngest of four children born to Percy (an accountant and aspiring jazz saxophonist).

Jim Carrey just posted a video on his new site, JimCarreyTruLife.com, on which he directly professes his love to 22-year-old Emma Stone. For the record, Carrey's rep says the clip is a comedy. But frankly, it's no Ace Ventura, and we're not sure how we feel about it.

Positioned in an extreme close-up, the actor professed his feelings to Andrew Garfield's girlfriend by saying things like:

"I just wanted to let you know that I think you're all the way beautiful. Not just pretty, but, you know, smart and kindhearted. And if I were a lot younger, I would marry you, and we would have chubby little freckled-faced kids..."

OK, so that was kinda funny, but then he goes on to say:

"Every day for the rest of your life, you would thank God that I was the appropriate age for you. But I'm not. I'm 49. I have lines on my face, sometimes a little gray in my beard, and it takes me a little longer to pee than it used to. Those are the only discernible signs of aging that I can find so far.


"Anyway, I just wanted to let you know how I felt. You're pretty special, and I wish you continued success and artistic fulfillment, but most of all, I wish you love and contentment. That's all."

Hmmm. There's no word on them doing a movie together, so it can't be a publicity stunt (unless they just signed on to something and he's giving us a hint!).

Maybe Jim really did fall for The Help star? (They were sitting close to each other at the MTV Movie Awards.) Or maybe this is just comedy.

We'll just have to wait and see how Stone responds. (Remember, Emma: Age ain't nothin' but a number.)

What do you think? Slightly crazy or totally hilarious?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...